Saturday, April 22, 2017

In Honor of Autism Awareness Month, 29 Acres Shines the light on MICHELLE!


April is Autism Awareness Month
Thanks to Autism Speaks, thousands of landmarks (including the White House),  businesses, houses of worship and communities in over 150 countries will  Light It Up Blue in April to raise global awareness of Autism spectrum disorder.
 29 Acres will proudly shine the light on individuals with autism  every day for the month of April. We want to raise awareness of autism spectrum disorder in our own community and we hope we do that by sharing their stories.

MEET MICHELLE



Sometimes being born with autism itself makes a whole lot of certain stuff so much easier to be good at, to amaze other people, & or just to do in general. Like the type of art that I do, it is a scientific fact that most near-logically normal human brains are physically & mentally NOT capable of doing absolutely 100% purely geometrically & mathematically PERFECT mosaic/geometric designs done on paper & all drawn by hand.





I love to make people react in any kind of crazy humorous way to anything that I do, say, & or show them. Like if they get/react like all dizzy to my artwork, that type of reaction cracks me up as in it makes me laugh so extremely hard like a guffaw for so long.


For work, I like customer service, helping anybody out at all however it is needed, I am a people person, I love babies, little kids, & seniors, I love to help the environment, the earth itself, & being extremely creative with ideas on how us humans can do even better at taking care of our earth planet itself, I love creative writing, & I love to volunteer with seniors.


What excites me about 29 Acres?


Because it is the ONLY type of place & or/neighborhood that my parents WOULD EVER allow/let me be in & live in away from them & I will FINALLY get what I want & that is absolutely nothing but 100% pure INDEPENDENCE!!!!!!





In honor of the thousands of individuals living with autism in our Texas communities who are in need of quality housing and ongoing support, please consider supporting this project.  29 Acres is  registered 501C3 and all donations are tax deductible.
You can donate at http://www.29acres.org/donate


The 29 Acres mission is to elevate the quality of life for adults across the  autism spectrum by creating a dynamic housing community enriched with customized programming and support where every person will be empowered to live with purpose and joy.